The World CNS Summit is a unique meeting for academics and pharmaceutical and biotech companies, designed to help scientists and business leaders within those organisations to overcome the barriers of translational research faced during neurodegenerative disease drug development.
Delegates attend the summit actively seeking outside expertise, collaborators and partners to help them with:
- Accelerating pre-clinical research with translatable in vitro and in vivo models of neurodegenerative disease with more efficient safety and efficacy testing
- Streamlining and optimizing clinical trial design, managing the rigorous approval standards demanded in neurodegenerative trials and accessing appropriate patient populations
- Improving the ability to more quickly and precisely show disease modification both in pre-clinical models and clinical drug development
- Identifying novel, innovative approaches for delivering targeted therapeutics safely and efficiently across the blood-brain barrier
Who will you meet?
Top benefits of partnership:
- Showcase your therapeutic area expertise and establish your credibility as a research partner in neurodegenerative disease
- Educate the industry about your products or services as part of our expert speaker faculty, or by demonstrating in our exhibition
- Network with new clients and cement existing relationships via our speed networking, personal introductions and our multiple industry wide touch points
- Position yourself as a market leader by aligning your brand with the first summit dedicated to translational research and neurodegenerative drug development
For more information on how you can be involved, please email email@example.com.