Solving Translational Research Challenges to Improve Clinical Efficacy
The World CNS Summit is the only industry-specific conference exclusively focused on advancing translational neurodegenerative research.
World CNS’s mission is to reinvigorate drug discovery and development across multiple neurodegenerative disorders by providing an interactive environment that ensures thought-provoking discussions and unparalleled networking opportunities for all of our attendees, helping to overcome the translational challenges in developing efficacious therapeutics.
The 7th World CNS Summit was developed in combination with experts from Biogen, Eisai, Merck, AbbVie and other leading organizations, the World CNS Summit uniquely combines distinct neurodegenerative diseases in one setting to examine mechanisms of disease and emerging strategies for targeting.
The high-quality scientific program will cover new research within 2 streams of sessions dedicated to optimizing innovation and translation to cover:
- Novel therapeutic target opportunities
- Improving preclinical models
- Identifying more translatable biomarkers
- Optimizing clinical design and strategies for patient stratification
- Understanding drug development regulation and funding options
- Reviewing successes and failures in the drug development landscape
So, why attend?
- Network amongst a multidisciplinary mix of leading minds in the neurodegenerative space, from academia, pharma, biotech and leading consortia to challenge traditional thinking
- Learn about the latest developments, research and innovative technologies guiding future neurodegenerative research
- Collaborate with other leading pioneering companies to refresh and strengthen drug development of efficacious therapeutics